Friday, August 21, 2009

Has He, Or Hasn't He? Is He Or Isn't He?
















There has been much speculation over the sexual orientation and sexual experience of Michael Jackson. I find the interest amusing, particularly because his sexuality seems to be to be quite obvious. Because Michael, from a very young age, was exposed to sex and sexual situations, he seems to be quite sensitive to the subject. When one is inundated to something to the point where it becomes offensive or repulsive, one tends to stay away from such a thing. While his brothers, and his father were very active sexually, Michael saw the effect that activity had on the females. So, rather than sharing himself in bed, he did so through song and dance.
"I think it's fun that girls think I'm sexy," Michael said. "But I don't think about that myself. It's all fantasy, really. I like to make my fans happy that I might pose or dance in a way that makes them think I'm romantic. But really I guess I'm not that way."
I personally think that Michael was straight. Just listen to his music, or even better, read the lyrics of his songs. They have always been directed to a woman, not a man . When one observes the music of Elton John, George Michael, Freddie Mercury, or other gay men in the music business, they never refer to a female. The lyrics are never directed to either sex, making them attractive to both. Michael's music and lyrics are CLEARLY towards a woman. Women wonder, therefore, what would he be like sexually, if he could move and sound that way. Men want to know how to move and sound that way to get the girls!
Michael was a very religious man, and because of the mistreatment he saw towards women, desired to get to know women from the inside out. Let's look at an encounter Michael once had to prove my point.

"I was hanging around backstage, working Madison Square Garden's dressing area, when someone who introduced himself as an employee of the Jacksons came over to me and asked me if I wanted to spend an evening with Michael," the source said. 'Hell, yeah,' I said. He asked me how much, and I told him I would do it for free. I wanted to have sex with Michael Jackson. Who wouldn't." She was brought back to Michael's dressing room where he was alone. He told her to close the door. "The first thing that came out of his mouth was, 'Why are you a prostitute?' Immediately, I was insulted- I don't know why- but I answered, 'because I need the money,' He said to me, 'Would you like to have sex with me?' and I said,'Yes, of course I would." He asked me how much. I told him, 'No charge.' He seemed interested." She started to undress and showed him her breasts. 'Stop. I can't have sex with you. Please put them back,' he said.
When I asked him why he told me, 'I just can't,' I thought he meant he couldn't have an erection,he looked so sad. Then he said,' Can we just talk about you and your life?' I didn't want to talk, that's not why I went there. So I gave him my telephone number.
" 'Anytime you want to get off, you call me, ' I said. Michael looked at me and asked,'What does that mean, to get off ? I swear he was totally sincere. 'It means @$%&, Michael,' I told him. 'Anytime you want to @$%&, you call me. Get it?'
"He said,' Oh, okay. Maybe I'll call you someday. I doubt it, though.' And then I left."
"He struck me as so pitifully lonely and naive," she concluded. "Just a nice, mixed-up, good-looking guy who wanted some female companionship. No way was he about to have sex that night, though. He seemed scared to death."
Note, Michael didn't say he didn't want to have sex, he said he "can't " have sex. Michael was a devout Jehovah's Witness, and a believer in the Bible's teaching. Michael found a way of expressing himself sexually on stage, through dance, and through song, rather than performing the actual act.
Thank you J.Randy Taraborrelli "Michael Jackson - The Magic and the Madness" pages 186,192, and 193.

No comments:

Post a Comment